Data Center Webview
The “Web View” Centeron Data Center is designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. From single site facilities to thousands of tanks located throughout North America, the Centeron Data Center can be customized to fit any business need. And since it is Internet based, tank information is easily retrieved from any location with Internet access. Robertshaw manages the data center to ensure customer information is safe and secure and to maintain optimum system performance.
The Centeron Data Center is your gateway to the power of the Centeron system. Get your tank information when you need it, the way you need it to manage your business better. From anywhere, at anytime you have secure and reliable access to your tank information.
- Simple tank setup
- Flexible tank reporting schedule
- Multi User access – set up employees, customers, suppliers or anyone who needs access to tank data
- Tank level alerts
- Customize color-coded tank status indicators
- Customize reports for optimum data retrieval
- Configure controller settings
- Upgrade controller firmware
Flexible Data Presentation:
- Tabulated tank data reports
- Graphical and tabular historical data
- Alerts via e-mail, text message or fax
- Daily reports via e-mail or fax
- Download data directly into Excel or other applications
- Open architecture for integration into existing systems
- User setup at each hierarchy level
- User authorization levels from read-only to full system administration
- Fully redundant data center ensures uninterrupted service
We start with an easy to install monitor. It’s wireless, so no special know-how or tools are needed. It’s powerful, too. Our DSSS radio technology is far superior to the narrow bandwidth radios found in other wireless systems. That means you receive your data even in the harshest environments.
The monitor sends the tank level data to the controller. The controller collects and manages the data then sends it to the Centeron Data Center. From there, you can retrieve your info anytime, wherever you are.
Just think about what that information can mean to your business. An up-to-date, accurate account of tank level allows you to deliver your product when it needs to be delivered. Centeron puts you in control so you can manage your business better.