Wireless Tank Monitoring
Wireless tank monitoring
- Wireless Tank Monitoring – Data Center
- Digital Cellular Radar Monitor
- IS Cellular Radar Monitor
- Pressure Monitor
A wireless remote tank monitoring system provides an unprecedented level of automation for your operations, allowing you to better manage and maximize your resources. Tank monitors are rugged, have a long battery life, and can be configured for your chosen product levels.
Through a Web-based or mobile application, wireless remote tank monitors can poll your current tank levels and trigger automated alerts when your inventory falls below a predetermined level. Through an easy-to-use dashboard and analysis of monitored data, such systems can deliver powerful, mission-critical usage information for each of your monitored tanks. This can include the number of days until a specific tank must be filled, each customer’s average usage over time, and fill analysis performance assessment tools.
With a wireless remote tank monitoring system, you can have a real-time view of your inventory and never be caught off guard again. You can be more strategic in your fleet deployment, more efficient in your deliveries, and provide greater value to your customers.
Drive your operations with data
Eliminate guesswork with a system that tells you what you have, where you have it, and when you don’t have enough. You’ll be able to avoid costly run-outs, expensive emergency deliveries and short fills, and potential lost business. You’ll know exactly when to pick up and when to deliver.
- With a few clicks in your Web application, you can instantly view inventory levels at each customer or bulk tank site.
- Know how many days remain until a tank needs to be filled, the average usage over time for each customer, and which tanks are the highest priority to fill.
- Use a poll now capability for real-time inventory levels via a Web or mobile app.
- Receive automatic alerts when your inventory levels fall below your pre-configured, customized inventory points.